What a HUGE milestone! Richard and Jeannette McGrath – the coast to coast riders for Hearts Up Ranch- are on this very day crossing the Mississippi River to officially be on the EAST side!
If you are in their area, please join them for the festivities!! :
- 9-10:45 Parade with the Coast to Coast Riders, local horse riders, and Cape Girardeau Police escorting them on Siemens and Bloomfield
- 11am Ceremony/ Press Conference/ Mayor Rediger’s Presentation/ Photo Opportunities at the River Campus Staff Parking Lot
- Noon The Coast to Coast Riders’ crossing of the Mississippi River Bridge escorted by local Police
If you can’t attend- please
- Pray for safety for all involved
- Facebook your friends about the event
- Watch for media coverage links
- Donate to Hearts Up Ranch
- Cheer on the Riders via Facebook and blog comments (below)
Special thanks to the following hard working volunteers for supporting Hearts Up Ranch and the riders:
- Mayor Rediger, Lt. John Davis, Gayle Conrad, Chuck Martin, and all the kind folks who run the city of Cape Girardeau that worked hard to accommodate and welcome us
- Ted Holzum, Melissa Kaminskey, and Lorri Rothert for all their time organizing volunteers and event details
- Rebecca Moore for donating professional photography and videography
- All of the willing volunteers in the Cape Girardeau area who showed up to ride, scoop manure, greet attendants, etc- you are too numerous to name, but appreciated completely!
- The media for kindly supporting Hearts Up Ranch by sharing the story
- Our Cape Girardeau hosts- John and Ellen Lorberg, Tracy and Melissa Kaminskey, and all of our wonderful Missouri hosts
- And our behind the scene workers – Renita Roland Gordon, Judy Maynard, and all their helpers
May God bless each and every one of you for your dedication, support, skills, time, and resources. We appreciate you so much!
We are so excited and can’t wait to share pictures!